Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's lost in there

I have had fun teaching Emma to spell things. She now likes to say "G-O-GO" We have been working on "S-T-O-P-stop" I wanted to show off her skills to Granny and Big Daddy this weekend. So I ask Emma tell Granny 'stop' the way I taught you. She scrunched up her face, cocked her head to the side, and put her hand on her head, and said "I can't" I ask why and she says "It's lost in there" (pointing to her head). Apparently she was just tired or she found it during the night, because the next day she did it fine :) Too cute!

We were reading the story of Joshua and the great wall. She asked why the walls came down. I explained the best I could to a 3 year old. I said "they obeyed God and he gave them the city to go in" She looks at me and says "but they could have used the door" I had to snicker at that one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home