Welch Family Journal

Thursday, June 28, 2007

innocence

Every night after Emma and I read two Bible stories we say our prayer. Usually I say the bulk of the prayer and we thank God for our day and we go down the list of people we need to pray for. There are a few that we always include. Then I always lean over and ask emma "did we forget anyone?" Sometimes she'll say things like "my knee" (if she recently scratched it) or "our allergies" The other night was too cute. When I asked her did we forget anyone. She said Granny and Big Daddy. I was a tad confused because we had just prayed for Granny. So, I asked "what for?" She then says "for granny to see me from the window when I wave" With further questions I learned she meant that Granny would be able to see her from the 6ht floor big windows at her work when Emma was down on the playground. hee-hee. Ah the innocence of a 3 year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home