Welch Family Journal

Monday, July 23, 2007

Ready to Travel

Today during nap time, Emma climbed into a suitcase, pulled the straps over her arms, and tried to zip the zipper. HAHA! Not sure why she was doing it. Maybe to try to escape nap time. Or to get to grannys faster. or to just see if she could. I asked her and she said she didn't know why she did it. Crazy kid!

We were driving home and emma saw Chuck E Cheese. She said "can we go to Chuck E's for dinner?" I said "no. I don't think Daddy would like that" She relys with "he can stay at home and just us three can go" I laughed and said she vould talk to daddy about it but I was pretty sure we would stay home and eat together. Really I only even said that so her daddy could hear how funny she sounded when she said "he can stay at home" It was cute . . . . . P.S. we did stay home to eat. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home