Welch Family Journal

Friday, September 19, 2008

Our funny daughter

We were sitting at the dinner table tonight and Emma said a couple of funny things I thought I'd share. . .

We'd been talking about Jesse sending us a Magnet with her and Jeff's picture on it. So we told emma "Did you know Jesse and JEff are getting married?" She thought a second then said "after a mommy and daddy get married, they go to a hotel and the babies start coming out" . . Say what?! I laughed and so did Matt. I asked her "who told you that?" She replied "I just know" . . Sooo all you mommy and daddies out there about o get married . . be wary of hotels!



As if that wasn't enough fun in our night, she went on to have this conversation with her brother . . . .

Garrett was crying because they sang the "bedtime" song while I was gone to the store. Matt overheard Emma saying to him "It's okay Garrett, We don't have to go to bed. Mommy's not home yet. Daddy's doesn't know how to put the kids to bed"

5 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter is awesome!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Good one!!I miss your kids to much!!!! (you too, of course!)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jesse P said...

Love it!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Loved it!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger laura said...

oh... and the truth comes out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home