Welch Family Journal

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Prayer Request

I have a sorta unusual prayer request of anyone who reads this. Please pray for me. For wisdom of how to handle Emma and Garrett together. For patience with Emma right now and in the future. and for strength to handle Emma, Garrett, and myself. I am haveing a hard time dealing with the lingering post-partum depression; Emma being 2, very curious and stubborn and wanting attention even negative to offset what brother is getting; and dealing with trying to make good decisions about Garrett. It's been a really hard time these last well, couple of months, but especially last couple fo weeks since the birth. And I am really scared about next week when I am on my own at home with the two of them. So please keep me in your prayers for the next month or so, I would really appreciate it.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Marie said...

You are in my prayers. Here for you if you need me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home