Welch Family Journal

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Garrett Updates

Garrett turned 6 months old and now weighs 18 lbs (75%). He just got over a bout of a bad virus and aftervirus which had him throwing up a couple times and diarreha that made his poor bottom real red. I was looking through old pictures of emma and she had the same thing at 5 months of age too. uuggg! They are so alike.
Garrett: Emma:



He got rid of the virus and aftervirus and now has a cold and pink eye. Of which I blame "Beth". I read her blog about her daughter getting pink eye then suddenly Garrett has a nasty eye with yellow pus. Thank you soooo much "Beth". He's so sad to look at. (Don't mind the green on his mouth-- that's green beans :) )



Mom came to visit to help me unpack the kitchen and hang things and straighten up. Apparently I was not getting it done fast enough for her taste! Well, thank you soooo much mom we have the whole kitchen unpacked and the house looks sooooo much better! While doing all this she also spent some time spoiling the kids. We went to McAlisters for lunch on Saturday. What did my lovely mother do for my poor son who was just getting back on solid foods after his stomach thing? She gives him Rotel cheesedip! Yes you heard me right cheesedip! Oh bother!

He now has two teeth (which I think you can see in this picture)



Why do we buy toys? He's the happiest when chewing on papertowels and empty plastic bags.



He is now creeping and ready to follow Emma and Isaac around the house. So baby proofing the new house now begins. fun fun. He also has decided he wants to sit at the table when we are eating. He isn't real great at the highchair but he's doing pretty good as long as he's entertained.

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

Whoa! I didn't need to see any naked baby pictures! Let's keep this site clean and rated PG.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...thanks for that! I needed a good laugh on a Monday! As I just replied to your comment - You enter "BETH'S" SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Can you send your mom to my place? We moved in around February and I still don't have stuff on the walls!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Look at those cute buts! :)

He is getting so big. Only 3 weeks till I can squish him to death with a big bear hug...or will he squish me?? ;) Love ya "carrot"!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Michael says you need to keep this site clean or he is going to turn you in to the proper authorities.

I don't think that is a case of pink eye.....someone got out of hand one too many times. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home