Welch Family Journal

Friday, November 03, 2006

So it begins with the boy

Being a boy means getting bruises and scrapes. Garrett has been pulling up for a while now and is starting to try to walk sideways holding on to the bottom step and his crib railing. He also likes to pull up on the toybox and pull toys out. Well, today I was sitting in the bathroom with Emma, who was going peepee in th epotty!, and I hear a somewhat muffeled yell. So I got up and went in to figure out where he'd gotten himself stuck. He had fallen into the toybox! Mostly he just scared himself though he did get a couple of small blood blisters by his eye when he fell in. He's fine now and he'll never remember I took pictures before I rescued him. :)




1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you a perfect 10 for creativity! Slapping your child and then placing him in the toy box he "fell into" when the blood blisters appear... Genious!

I'll have to start a book on all these things so I can be like you when I have kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home