Welch Family Journal

Sunday, February 25, 2007

If you give a 3 year old . . .

a sticky man, it will end up stuck to your ceiling. Emma got this sticky man in her valentine bag at daycare. They were the hit of the party. She has been haveing so much fun throwing him on the wall and watching him climb back down. Well, the other day she threw him stright up and he has been stuck to our ceiling for 2 whole days now. I guess I should take him down but now I'm curious to how long he'd stay up there. I will keep you updated if Emma forgets and lets him stay up there. :)

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Marie said...

We had a spider-man sticky man stay up on our ceiling for about 2 weeks! After a week one arm got loose and that was the start of his demise! :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

I am still anxiously awaiting the fate of the sticky man! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home