Welch Family Journal

Friday, February 23, 2007

Kids Updates

A few weeks ago Emma wanted to wear her PJ shorts under her PJ pants with her nightgown. Tanya and I though she was just weird. Last night I found out why. She was supposed to go pick out some pants to wear under her nightgown (since she's not great at sleeping under the blanket all night) She picked out her shorts again. So I asked her "why do you want to wear those? they won't keep your legs warm" She replied "I want to wear them like daddy does. He wears shorts under his PJ pants. . . . . . yeah that's right she wanted to wear "shorts" like daddy. so I tried to explain that daddys were boy panties. but I'm not sure it all sank in since they don't look like Isaacs. :) too cute!

She was watching Garrett in the tub the other night and she comments "Garrett has a bottom like Isaac" :o I said "Yes he does, they are both boys" . . . seperate baths may be right around the corner. HAHA

Garrett has been sick all week but is doing a lot better now. He has 7 teeth. He took his first step wednesday! He finally said Mama last night!!!! he also has said night-night.


1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

This post raises numerous questions... How many jokes will Chad now make about Matt wearing "boy panties?" Why does Emma know so much about Isaac's underwear? Nevermind... I read the next paragraph... apparently Emma's seen more than just Isaac's under-roos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home