Welch Family Journal

Friday, March 30, 2007

I hate spring in Arkansas

As I was leaving work the other day I was talking to one of the parents commenting on how hot it was that day. She said she hoped we hadn't skipped spring this year. Well for as much as I don't like to be sweaty hot nor freezing cold I do enjoy springs temp. Spring looks beautiful in pictures. In reality for me though it is a sad time. A time filled with itching, sneezing, not being able to breath, watery eyes, runny nose, headaches, and all over feeling of yuckyness. So I repeat the above I hate spring in arkansas and hope we have skipped it alltogether. I know we haven't completly done so though because I have had a miserable springy day today . . . . which prompted this post. Even the weekly shots and claritin and benadryl aren't really cutting it for today.
Hopefully spring will be short lived for me at least. Hope your days went better and spring is a happy flower-filled time for you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home