Welch Family Journal

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Terrible Twos at 14 months

Garrett has hit the terrible two's at 14 months. He has been working on throwing tantrums but untill tonight he hadden't gone too far with them. Tonight, Emma was feeding him ice cream. She finished up her bowl and brought it to me to throw way. Garrett was NOT happy about the ice cream being done. He cried at me adn I said "Sorry baby. It's gone. Go play with the big kids" he looked at me, stuck out his lip (far) and started crying. I wen tot my purse and gave him his cup. He looked at it and threw it down, mad at me. I swatted him hand and said "No throw" He cried harder. I tried to lead him into the middle of the gym to play. He looked at me, still crying, raised his right arm like he was going to hit. Kept it raised while he ran 15 feet to the wall and slapped the wall (below my purse), lowered himself to the floor and laid down crying. I had to turn away from him I was laughing too hard. He was apparently very mad I was not pulling ice cream out of my purse. So, even though he's 14 months. Apparently the twrrible two's have begun. Lovely. I called Granny and Aunt Tanya to tell them of his adventures. Granny said she was proud of him being so advanced and I could send him down there if I was ready to ship him off. Tanya said he needed a good pounding. . . . hummmm . . . Which one spoils him?

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Granny said...

Granny spoils him, of course. Just ask Emma and she will tell you.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Marie said...

He is catching up with Riley on the tantrum throwing! Great Job Garrett!!! Rie- Rie is proud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home