Welch Family Journal

Monday, May 21, 2007

Emma has a crush

My 3 year old daughter has a serious crush on a little boy in her class. HIs name is Clayton and he's 4. He really is a sweet kid and kinda cute (for a 4 year old). Now don't get me wrong she still loves Isaac, but more as a bestfriend I think. I was watching her today with Clayton and she did the high-pitched girly giggle everytime he talked. My 3 year old was flirting! She was holding his hand a lot. She only wants to play with Clayton on the two days he's at daycare. (even more than any of her girly friends) She kept asking if she could go to his house and if he could come to her house. When I asked her "Is clayton your boyfriend?" She actually blushed and nodded. Too cute.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh...the flirting gene is inherited. Make sure Matt has the shotgun ready.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home