Welch Family Journal

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Like an Elephant

On Monday Granny told Emma she would see her in 3 days because they were going to help Tanya move from one apartment to another in Searcy. I didn't say anothe rword about it since mom wouldn't be comming if she felt yucky. Thursday morning Emma woke up and said "Today is day 3" I was pretty sure what she meant but still I asked "What do you mean?" She says "granny said 3 more days and today is day three" Ok I was more than a little impressed with my 3 1/2 year old!

Today as she was eating breakfast she asked "is this day two, so daddy will go to the swimming pool with me?" That does it I'm a beliver. She has always had pretty good memory on the oddest things. Remembering not to pour salt on the table . . . no. Remembering I said tomorrow we could have a popcicle . . . yes. :) I guess some of the things she doesn't remember are probably more of a choice to do to opposite rather than not really remembering. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home