Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Puppy Fever

We were walking back to the car after Daddy's softball game. I was holding Emmas hand and she was holding her hand closed. She looks up and says "I'm walking my puppy. He's black and small" I laughed out loud and asked Matt if he'd heard that. I repeated the story to him. He asked her what the puppy's name was. She said "Gabriel". Daddy wanted to kiss her when he was helping buckle her in she said "you can kiss my puppy" We both smiled and laughed. She has asked for a puppy before and even offered to trade her brother for one. She acts like she wants one but when we visit people who have them she barely pays any attention to them. Her bother on the other hand is obsessed with them! Oh well Mommy is not a dog person so we will not be getting a dog . . . ever. Maybe a fish tank for Christmas. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home