Welch Family Journal

Saturday, August 11, 2007

lost in translation

Wednesday I gave Emma, Garrett, and Isaac a bath after daycare so they could go to church clean. I told Emma to go put on a skirt and a shirt because all her shorts were in the laundry. She came out in a
red fancy dress. I told her we were going to McDonalds so to go change. She insisted she wanted that dress. So I said fine. It wasn't untill I got to McDonalds I noticed the purple lineing to her dress. (red remember) I asked her if she had a skirt on under her dress. She said yes. I asked why? She said "you told me to" I laughed outloud and said "baby i said a skirt and shirt. not dress." I guess she figuered she didn't find a shirt she wanted to wear with her skirt so she wore a dress like a shirt. :) Ah the mind of a 3 year old.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

She wanted to make sure she did wat mommy said! Should have taken a picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home