Welch Family Journal

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Scrapbooking Party

Last night the kids and I went to a scrapbooking party. I had to work till 5 and the friend/coworkers house it was at lives literally 5 minutes away from work so I took the kids with me. Which turned out ok because Rachel had two of hers there and Jen had her two (one of which was JO JO, Garrett's BEST friend). I told Garrett we were going to Jo jo's house when we were in the drive through line at Wendys. The whole way to the house he was in the back seat saying "jo jo house. jo jo house" He was soooo excited. Emma was glad fredrick and gracen were there to play with and that jo jo's house has a big play room! Since I decided to go at the last minute I didn't have any of my stuff with me but I wanted to go to spend some time with friends/coworkers/girls my age. It was a fun time. Especially my and rachels impromptu trip to walgreens and trainee Josephs reaction while there but . . . "what happens at cropping parties stays at cropping parties" I definitely want to make an effort to go to more cropping parties especially if Rachel, Julie, and Jennifer are there. They were firstly coworkers but they are now all good friends! I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home