Welch Family Journal

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Daddy's money

We were driving to go get Isaac today since it was wednesday and wednesday is, say it with me all you Dora fans "Daycare, Isaac, Bible Class" day. While on the road Emma looks to the fornt and says "Mommy I want a slush." I laugh then say "Baby I don't have any money today" Which was true I had no cash on me and wasn't sure of my bank account balance. She thinks a second, smiles and says " You can use Daddys money!" I laugh more and say " No baby he's not in the car with us so I can't get his money" I found it very funny and had to call Daddy right away adn tell him. He also found it funny. :)

2 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

Can I call Daddy and get money from him too?

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Good job Emma!! If he's handing out money I can send a sef addressed return envelope.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home