Welch Family Journal

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bed Bugs

This morning around 1:30 am Emma let out a cry and started to jump out of bed. I sat up straight and said "baby what's wrong?" I though she was just falling out of bed and would get right back in. She said "the bug was getting me" and she was crying. I felt around on the bed and felt nothing. I told her "baby it was a bad dream. come back to bed with mommy." She slowly climbed back into bed and clung to me with fear for over 45 minutes. I had to get up and go to the bathroom. When I came back to bed she vacuum sealed herself to me all night long. Every time she rolled over she backed herself up until she was touching me. I talked to her after she woke up about it and she was still convinced there had been a real bug in bed. I think I finally convinced her It was a bad dream and there wasn't a real bug. . . . .well at least she went down for a nap in the bed this afternoon without saying anything about it. :)

2 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Marie said...

what are you doing pinching her in the middle of the night? :) Ans why was she in bed with you??? ;)

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i have those dreams all the time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!! I called you and texted you but I couldn't leave it on here b/c SOMEONE just changed it to let me comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home