Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be . . . .ummm . . . never mind. But on the bright side, Matthew gave me my present early b/c he couldn't keep it in any longer. He got me the Wicked book. (the soundtrack I love) and . . . wait for it . . . . wait for it . . . . TICKETS FOR THE SHOW! It's in May and in Dallas. I am soooo excited!!!! Thank you sweetie!!!

Then . . . he gave me two gift cards to take Emma and myself to Sears and go shopping for much needed tops! So, we got to have girls night out tonight. It was great. We went to McDonalds then to Sears. It was getting close to closing time and I get call from Matt saying a certain little man was looking at my recliner and crying. He put me on speaker and when Garrett heard my voice he started looking around more and crying harder. So I knew it was time to pack it in . . . .plus it was almost 8:30 and Emma didn't have a nap today at all. It was a good night. Thanks again Matthew!

4 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Marie said...

How cool is your hubby! That will be so much fun! So I assume that Emma and Garrett will know the words to the soundtrack with in a few days? Hope you and Emmers found some good deals at Sears. Have a great birthday! Wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger PiperMatt said...

Happy birthday sweeeeeetie!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Regina said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! I'm not sure how old your turning exactly, but I know it is less than me! :)

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Happy late birthday! :) You're going to absolutely love Wicked. It's my favorite show. :) (However, we read the book and the show is so much better...)

Remember when we were going to dress up as characters from the Wizard of Oz when we were little? I think you actually did...I never got to be Glinda. :(

Angela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home