Welch Family Journal

Monday, February 26, 2007

Veggie Tales does help

Yesterday I laid Garrett down for a nap as soon as we got home from lunch. Emma wanted to play outside before her nap. It was a beautiful day and the kids and I weren't going to the youth area-wide devo with Matt that night so I said ok. She was playing outside and I sat down in the door way to the deck. Emma asked "Mommy why are you sitting there?" I told her "So I can know you're safe" She then says "Mommy don't worry God can take care of me" Then proceeds to sing "God is bigger than the boogie man . . . he's watching out for you and meeeeee" Too Cute! So, I guess watching and listening to Veggie Tales has really paid off for our little girl. She knows God is watching out for her and will keep her safe.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger laura said...

Nathan looooooves his veggie tales. But he is always sure to come find me, to hold him, when the boogie man comes on in that one :) So we try to stick with Josh and the big wall and Lyle the Viking for now... no boogie men in those :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home