Welch Family Journal

Saturday, March 31, 2007

What to do

What do you do when your child is plagued and can't be around humans for a couple more days? . . . . you go to the Zoo! That's what we did the friday after Garretts high temp on wed. He had been fever free since thursday afternoon but the Dr said he could be contagious up to 2-5 days after the fever was gone. SO we had to cancell on Madigan but went to the zoo. I figuered he'd be contained in the stroller and there wouldn't be a whole bunch of people there on a friday morning. . . .wrong! It was field trip friday I guess. there were a ton of people there! oh well none of them got close to him so they should be fine. :)

Here's Emma standing on one foot like a Flamingo:



Hee's the two of them watching the lion:



Here's the begining of the day:



Here's Emma being like her Mommy taking pictures:



Garrett cried when I tried to leave the elephants. Too cute. He was haveing fun at the Zoo with sister.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger J. Canterbury said...

Hello Welchs!

This is James Canterbury and it's been way too long since we last saw each other. A few Winterfests ago if I'm not mistaken.

A few things have changed since then...I got married, we moved to Ohio when I'm now the Weekend/Severe Weather Meteorologist for WTOL News 11 in Toledo, and more!

I'm glad I caught up with you two! Now, let's never separate again! :)

~ James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home