Welch Family Journal

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bible dance

I started to read Garrett Bible stories two nights ago. I have been reading to Emma for quite a while but haden't started with Garrett yet. I had just been putting him to bed and he'd roll over and fall asleep fine. I decided to try it with him two nights ago. We sat in his rocker and read out of a kid Bible that had short one page stories. Yesterday at nap time he kept saying "Bi" "Bi" and running over to the rocker and patting the Bible stories book. It was too cute so I read ot him before nap. Tonight he did the same thing and was doing his 'happy dance' in front of the rocker. Question: Can a "c of C-er" do a happy to read the Bible dance? I read him a couple of pages then went to lay him down and he started to cry because he wanted more Bible stories. How sweet is that!?

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Marie said...

sure he can- He'll just be considered a liberal! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home