Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

potty bath

Garrett LOVES taking baths. especially with his sister. They have so much fun my floor and walls get clean too. :) Last night I went out to get subs for dinner. When I get home Garrett's hair if wet. I ask emma what happened she says "garrett was playing in the potty" I laugh and go get the while story from Matt. Garrett was taking a cup from the sink, dipping it in the potty, and taking it over to the bath and pouring it in. Apparently he was trying to fill up the tub so he could take a bath! Nice!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Such a boy! I have to tell you that we saw a picture of a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and Beckham said "like Miss Marti?" I don't know if you have a Mickey t-shirt or not, but he thought of you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home