Welch Family Journal

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Monday

Well, today it's raining. I guess the ground needed it and it does help cool everything off but it makes it hard o contain two active children while their Daddy has to work from home. So after lunch the kids and I went to the Natick Mall to their play place. The kids enjoyed it. It was crazy! there were a ton of young children there running around.

After the Mall we went to the library. The kids each got their own library card and checked out a book and a movie. Garrett just couldn't believe we were letting him check out 2 movies! . . . I guess he was used to Mommy renting at Redbox and saying you have to choose 1 each time. :)

I've sent off several resumes to different school districts hoping for a teacher aid job. They didn't call today but I did only send them out Saturday! (Prayers on that aspect would be greatly appreciated).

Matt and I signed the kids up for Parents Night Out at Paula's church saturday. They do it one saturday a month. It's cheap and last 3 hours. If you sign up your kids you are expected to help keep the kids at some point. Not too bad a trade off. :) So Matt and I had a date night. We went out to eat and to a movie. It was great getting to go out together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home