Welch Family Journal

Monday, August 01, 2011

Day one

Today I drove to Wal-Mart and Stop and Shop all by myself without getting lost! . . . Ok so I had the GPS for Wal-Mart but I still was able to do it with two kids in the car on roads i usually didn't pay attention to. I feel accomplishment with that. :)

After we did some grocery shopping, the kids and I walked up to the Common and they rode their scooters around while I read my Kindle. Then we walked up to the Library (to let G go potty) and down to Dunkin Donuts (to take a picture to post later).

We did a little more scooter time then came back to the house for some kiddie pool time. They splashed away while I read some more.

Finally we came in for baths. I cooked dinner for everyone. Chicken Alfredo, mixed veggies, bread sticks, and fruit salad. Yea me!

Our day was a success. Tomorrow I think I'll work on hanging up Emma's clothes and getting those where she can get to her stuff.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well! I already have the blog as a favorite on my computer so you better be posting some pics mam!! :) love you guys sooo much!! Miss you loads! Tell Emma and Garret the Sherrills love em'! And yes we love you and Matt as well :))
Much love,
Tay :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home