Welch Family Journal

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mommy in training

Here's a shot from our walk this morning. Emma was too cute!
















Here's Emma proudly showing off the picture she got in the mail from Caleb and Ian. Thanks boys! We miss you too!
















Garrett and Daddy playing together.



Garrett loves to stand up or kneel down next to you. He is so close to rolling all the way over. He gets his chubby legs hiked up and throws then over. He gets about 1/2 way over then stops and lays back down. He can go about 1/2 way from tummy to back as well. It won't be long now. His biggest motivation is to be able to follow Emma around the room. He loves that big sister of his!

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I just caught up on my reading little missy......I love the videos......the pics are wonderful.....i hate your last post. Not kool. You didnt even explain the situaion about my roommate ditching me 2 days ago. Anywho, my vote is of course I'm worth it!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Your kids are adorable...I love the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home