Welch Family Journal

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Frog and Duck Pictures

When we eventually redo the kids bathroom we are going to do Frogs and Ducks. We already have the duck stuff from when it was just Emma's bathroom and the old house. Now we care going to add frog stuff to make it more their bathroom. Well good ol' Kellie happened to have a Frog outfit of Isaac's. I tried it on Garrett and it fits so I made him pose for pictures. (It will also be his halloween costume) We already had a duck towel for Emma. Granny bought a frog towel for Garrett. I also made them (and Isaac) pose in those for pictures. I figure if you are going to have pictures on your wall why not make them cute ones of your kids?! Here's how a couple of them turned out. Cute, I think.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home