Welch Family Journal

Monday, August 20, 2007

worst mom entry

I forgot to FEED my daughter sunday afternoon! OMG! We went to McAllisters and I ordered a club sandwich and an order of cheese dip. My PLAN was to split the sandwich and cheesedip between me and my two kids. Well . . . . I tore some up for Garrett. Shared some cheesedip with Emma untill Aunt Tanya showed up and she was so excited. So I began to eat my part of the sandwich. Then I ate the whole sandwich and disposed of the trash. I kept munching on the cheesedip and noticed my daughter sitting over there with nothing in front of her but a very small fruit bowl Mr. Casey had offered her earlier. Dang! At that point Ms. Kellie and Tanya offered her the rest of their food. Which she turned down. whoops! I let my guard down and didn't pay 100% attention to my kids and see what happens! . . . . . In other news she ate dinner real well! :) . . . . . . Sorry Amy Lu I let you down.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger KellieAnn said...

It is true, I was there! Don't let it get you down Marti! We had you covered!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...even cool moms have their off days. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home