Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

to paint or not to paint

I have a 3 (almost 4) year old little girl who likes to have her toenails and fingernails ainted. I have a 19 month old little boy who likes to do whatever his big sister does. My question to all you who may read this blog is do I let him paint a toe or finger when I'm doing sisters and not worry about it till he gets older or start the boy/girl thing now and refuse to paint a toe or nail even when he's crying to be like sissy?

3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

I painted my toenails orange in college during induction week (my Sr year) so I say GO FOR IT!

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for it. to him it's just color that stays on for days!

I draw the line at hearts and daisies though.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Marie said...

go for it. He is too young to understand why he can't do it too. Plus- who knows maybe he will be in style some day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home