Welch Family Journal

Monday, December 10, 2007

4 kinds of kissing

Our 4 year old proudly claims (in the car the other night) that she knows the 4 kids of kissing. Then proceeds to tell us them:
1. Hershey kisses
2. nose kisses
3. mouth kisses
and
4. tongue kisses

wait what?! my 4 year old said what?!

So Matt and I look at each other questionly. I ask her "where did you learn about those?" She says "Tanya told me" (should have known!) She then proceeds to show me what a tongue kiss looks like. APPARENTLY it's when Tanya is pretending to lick her face. Lovely. All I need is my sweet little girl telling people she knows how to tongue kiss!

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know...she is YOUR daughter...

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Tawn said...

I am laughing hysterically at this post. Way to go Tanya! Gotta love those Aunts for teaching such wonderful things.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Marie said...

ooohh- that would be a good one for the Sunday school teacher!!! :) Yet I agree with Amy lu- she is YOUR daughter!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Angela said...

LOL...nice Tanya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home