Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Emma's new haircut

Emma and I got hair cuts Tuesday at the Salon Academy near our house. I wanted to get it down at the academy to help support my friend at work who was in salon school but ended not finishing because she was too sick with her pregnancy to work at all. Now I use her to cut Garrett's hair for free. :) The academy only charged me $9 to wash and cut and dry my hair! Emma's was $6 for the same. The down side is it took 1 1/2 hours (with all 3 kids with me) and neither person had ever cut a real person's hair before. :) BUt it turned out great! Here's Emma's new do


1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Marie said...

SHe looks so cute! She looks so much bigger to me. But I want to know~ where are the pictures of you????? Haven't seen that face in a while...talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home