Welch Family Journal

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Too sweet to resist

My boy is sooooo sweet the bugs just can't resist him. He is apparently highly allergic to them though. He swells up like a tomato when he gets bit. Below is how my poor boy looked yesterday. He looked so pitiful. It didn't really stop him from playing. He would stop and rub on his head trying to scratch sometimes but that's about it. Once I got the cream on him and the benadryl in him he was lots better.

The bites on the neck if how all bite look on him. The others are what happens if the bites are near something soft like an eyebrow or ear. 


Notice my thumb in the picture to give you a relative size of this bite. 

Look at that eyebrow!


One ear was bright red and swollen.


Poor baby!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness!! Douse that kid in some Off Skintastik!

I'm stealing your idea from last weekend and taking Amber to Burn's Park. Never been and now I have a reason!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home