Welch Family Journal

Thursday, July 02, 2009

New Beginnings

After much prayer and discussion, I have accepted the role of Director at the Levy Christian Kindergarten located in our church. This will be a new adventure for me and my family. I believe it is the best move for my family for so many reasons. I will truly miss so many children at PVDS and am so very saddened to leave such good friends and co-workers. I will have to work on making a ritual so certain special friends will remain in our lives forever. :) Please continue to pray for this decision to be blessed by God. 

4 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Oh- I am so happy for you! I know you will do amazing and I will be praying for the transition for you and the kids. Here is a HUGE hug your way!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Granny said...

I'm so proud of my "Boss-Lady" daughter. Of course, I was extremely proud of her before taking this job, but this just adds to it. I may be a little prejudiced, but I sure think Marti is a super wonderful Christian lady, mom, wife and teacher. Love you, Mart, and I know you will do great in this new endeavor.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Congrats Marti... remember texting confrontation missy... :) you'll do great!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Wow! I'm going to miss seeing you when I see you when I'm up there! Ha! Best of luck with the new job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home