Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Granny Magic

Too funny! As many of you may know we have tried to make Emma only use her passy for nap and bedtime. And sometimes if she's sick and pitifull. She has tried to be sneaky and say she's tired when she's upset so she can go upstairs and use it but we got wise to that one and put it where she can't reach it. As many of you might not know my mom "Granny" tries to get her to not use it at all. Well yesterday I guess I forgot to put it away after nap. She went and found it later and had it in her mouth with a "lok what I found" smile on her face. So I said "ohhhh, I'm gonna call Granny" she pulled it out and threw it on the floor and said "no" (smiling). It was too funny. So everytime I found her with it in her mouth I'd pick up my cell and she'd throw it down and say "no call Granny". she didn't want Granny to know she'd had it in her mouth.

On that same tone. We are still working on potty training. Going to wal-mart tonight to buy the book "Potty Train Your Child in Just One Day: Proven Secrets of the Potty Pro". Hey it's worth a try. Well emma's pull-up was wet this morning so I told her to go sit on the potty while i got her adry one. She ended up going potty. I said "Oh good job baby!" she smiled and said "Granny so proud". I said "yes, she is. Mommy and daddy are proud too"

So, Granny has some magic hold of my girl. awsome. and she gave me permission to use her for things like this whenever I want. :) sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home