Welch Family Journal

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Happy Trails to you . . .

The Clements are officially gone. They drove off from our house towards TN about 15 minutes ago. I just now stopped crying. I did good though. I gave ree a hug, went outside while they loaded the kids in the car, waved by, shut the front door, then broke down. I didn't want to break down in front of her because then she'd start up and that'd be a driving hazard. I don't want them to leave but not because they are all in the hospital from a car crash. It was special to me to have them spend their last night in town with us. Though I barely saw ree and matt it was still nice knowing they were downstairs. I love the whole family with all my heart and wish them the best of time over there in TN. Ree is one of my very best friends and always will be. She willbe missed greatly! Emma acts sad when I talk about them living far away but I don't think it will really set in untill she doesn't see them at church and we don't go over to their house anymore. She's gonna miss Caleb and Riley and even Ian. Please come and visit you guys! and Keep your family blog updated with news adn pictures! We love you!

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

tear.....

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Oh girl if only knew thatI was fighting it back since I had to drive!!! That was the hardest thing I think I have ever had to do. You will always be one of my best friedns and you all are always welcome at our home! Caleb and Ian will miss Emma tons (they still think we are on vacation!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home