Welch Family Journal

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Yes, I was one of the crazies who got up at 4:30 AM and went bargin shopping today. I was not crazy enough to stand outside in the 30 degree weather waiting for a store to open but I did go in and shop early. It was chaos at the toy store but not so bad at wal-mart. I got almost all my shopping done in one day. That's so nice! No kids with me, another so nice part. I can wrap them all after the kids go to bed and leave them here so I don't hav eto transport them again. Yet another nice part. only bad part was I am ready to go to bed and the kids slept late so they are no where near ready for a nap! Oh well.

4 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Marie said...

what a brave soul! I went into Toys R Us on my way home from Mom and Dad's. ALl I had to do was return something, but it was so crowded and almost all the stuff we were interested in was gone. I just mad emy return and left. So I will be the one our the weekend before getting all my shopping done!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i braved black friday but not before 7:30am. Surprisingly, everything I wanted to buy was still in stock! And even at 8:30am Toys R Us still had a line! Glad you had a great shopping experience too:-)

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Hey! I just found your blog from Julie Bittle's. It was nice to see you guys today at Walnut!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Jesse P said...

Jeff and I went shopping Friday morning too - we got a good amount done, and didn't find it too crazy! And then I was at work by 9:30! Anyway, I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. We did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home