Welch Family Journal

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chad be waiting for the call

                           

Backstory: We have our accidental death insurance on Matt through our friend Chad. 
Real story: When Matt went outside yesterday to sweep leaves and branches off the roof. The kids were standing at the door watching. Emma asked "what's daddy doing?" I replied "helping mommy get the accidental insurance" Matthew didn't find it nearly as funny as I did! ;) There was a few moments once he was done that I was wondering if I'd have to make the call when we were deciding on how to get back down off the roof. But never fear i didn't have to make a call into Chad this time. 

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

I've got his policy information in my files! It will be quick and easy for me to file your claim. One question though... why did he list Tanya as the sole beneficiary?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home