Welch Family Journal

Saturday, January 26, 2008

MY mommy

I was watching a video on a friend's blog where her little girl was saying something about "mommy" , meaning the mommy who was taking the video, not me. Well Garrett heard the video going on so he came over and watched it. When it was done he looked at me and said "MY mommy, MY mommy" and paused looking at me for affirmation. I laughed and said "yes baby. I'm your mommy" he clapped his hands and walked off. Apparently he just needed to be sure that other little girl wasn't trying to swipe his mommy.  How cute is that?!

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Very sweet! I won't let Madigan swipe his mommy :)
However, we will need to remind them of this when they're teenagers and are wishing they could swap moms!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home