Welch Family Journal

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The games children play

Most children play games. They play house, store, school. They pretend to be in their favorite movies or TV shows. **backstory** we went to my friends house (also a coworker) to watch her two kids, close to both my kids ages, a few nights ago. Emma and her boy, Casen, hit it off. They played "dorthy" and watch The Wizard of Oz. It was cute. A few days after that Emma had a day off school so went to daycare with me and got to spend the day with Casen again. Yesterday it was overheard by his teacher he was playing with a friend saying "You be the wicked with . . . I'll be Emma . . " Yes he wasn't playing House he was playing "Emma" . . That's how you know your super cool! If all your little friends want to pretend to be you! I found this very funny and cute!

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger laura said...

Isn't that so funny! One of the families in Round Rock that we know from our supporting church heard their kids playing a video game the other night. They have two boys and one girl... their daughter decided to be Laura and the two boys decided that they could both be Gary :) how funny! I hope I was a superhero or something cool... we'll have to email them and find out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home