Welch Family Journal

Sunday, January 20, 2008

creative or working storage solutions

HELP! I am looking for ideas for keeping the clutter tamed. Comment and let me know (with pictures when possible) what you are doing that's working to keep your
closet
kids closets
kids toys
kids rooms
living room (with or without kid toys)
all in working adult order. Wether you have regular boxes or more creative ways of storing things I need help! I don't want to go out and buy things that won't work the next day. I do have to tame the clutter ASAP though!



for tanya . . . we straightened up!

Mommys reading corner

kellie look at my desk!

a view of our upstairs living room

the new toy container for the upstairs living room

for mom, a view of our front door. I plan on adding 3 hooks on the wall in the corner for the kids to hang up coats and throw down backpacks to help contain that clutter.

I cleared out a bunch of extra coats for the kids, added a bag hook and now they can throw shoes in there as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Make sure you blog the responses, since I am trying to do the same and I can't figure out where to start. THe kids rooms and the downstairs - well basically everywhere is getting stuffy. I need to have a garage sale and then I think I could organize better. I do use tubs now for the boys toys and make sure that there are only 2-3 tubs out at a time, then I trade them through the month with the ones in the attic, that way we don't get too overrun with toys. But the closets, I am at a stand still!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Amie said...

When we got Madison her play kitchen a couple of years ago, I got one of those three-draw plastic carts like they roll around in beauty shops, and we put all of her dishes and doll clothes and little stuff like that in the cart and set it next to her kitchen. It's worked pretty well, because the drawers are deep so they hold a lot, and we can roll it around to whereever we need it...I haven't a clue about how to make her closet any better though...good luck w/ that one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home