Welch Family Journal

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

A few nights ago, I was woken up by Garrett fussing. I went in three, found his passy, put socks on him, and went back to bed. The next morning Emma came in and wanted to go downstairs and play. I said "yes but don't go in your brothers room and wake up your brother" She looked at em funny and said "garretts sleeping in the hall" . . say what?? I got up and this is what I found. :)




Apparently sometime after 3am (when i went in) he decided to get up and find mommy. Finding mommy asleep in her own bed, he made hi sway back to his room. Apparently he gave up and laid down in the hallway and went back to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I love the crazy positions and places that I find my kids in. At least he slept well! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home