Welch Family Journal

Monday, July 14, 2008

oops she did it again

While I was at my AWESOME scrap booking weekend, the kids were at Granny's house. All went great until yesterday when I got a call saying Emma had shut her finger in the door again! Yes the same finger as before. Yes, it bleed a lot. Yes, she was crying a bunch. Yes, this made the fingernail finally fall off. I go to pick them up here in a little bit to see the damage. The worst part? Tanya said her fingernail was looking really good about 2 hours before she shut it again. This time it wasn't the car door. It was the house door. My poor baby. She will need lots of extra love this week . . and advil.

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

That's too coincidental to be true... I'm thinking Aunt Tanya slammed the door on Emma's finger instead. That sounds more plausible.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Marie said...

That really stinks!! I hate that it happened again....how is she doing? Where did you go scrapbook? Hope you had a blast with the ladies!! Linda and I did a little this weekend while we were up there. I am trying to get back in the habit of getting a little done every now and then....

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Jesse P said...

You give my girl a BIG hug from me and Buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home