Welch Family Journal

Thursday, September 13, 2007

God made me well

Emma was sick and throwing up last night (sorry Kellie). She stayed home with Daddy today. (thanks Daddy!) When I got home her meds were helping and she was feeling good. She was so excited she told me "I feel better. God made me well" I smiled and said "That's great baby. I'm so glad"

An hour or so later, I needed t go to Kroger and get more tylenol and advil I asked her if she wanted to go with me and she said "no. I don't want to get anyone sick. I'll stay here with Daddy. You can wave to me in the window" Too cute.

Later tonight eveing I asked her if she cared if brother and I went somewhere for a while. She said "No. don't go. Mommys make you feel better" . . . . How could I go after that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home