Welch Family Journal

Monday, December 31, 2007

Wedding of a lifetime

I was privy to the "wedding of a lifetime" this weekend. Matt was asked to be a groomsman for our friend JR. JR grew up like most of the people I know- middle class. JR's bride grew up far above that. :) BUt did that make her or her family snooty? NO! They were the nicest people you would ever meet. They took awsome care of everybody that came for the wedding. They remembered everyones names and talked to each of them like old friends . . . even me whom they'd never met before. I felt priviledged to be a part of this wedding. But like I said they are far above middle class. This wedding was more than I could ever have imagined. Every little thing that could be thought of was thought of. Every whim we could need was taken care of. I kid not when I say it was "the wedding of a lifetime" I dare say I will never go to another wedding that even comes close to the grandness, excessiveness, and beauty of this one. Thank you JR and JHR for letting Matt and I part of your family for a weekend and for showing us Texan hospitality. You two are greatly loved by one and all and it's not hard to see why. :) I wish you two all the happiness in the world. 

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger laura said...

alright... so where are the pictures... i can't believe you unless there's real documentation :) I need hard proof that you can actually "clean up" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home