Welch Family Journal

Thursday, January 10, 2008

1st report card

Emma got her 1st report card today. It's not a "work" one it's more of what skills they know and can do kind of one. The three indicators are W- working on it, G- good, NA- not applicable. I am proud to say my just turned 4 year old got a "G" on everything except two items . . . guess what they are . . . remember what family she's in (Granny, Mommy, Tanya, Meme)
- waiting her turn to speak in a group
- listening quietly to stories
I feel a "talks too much" report card coming in her future . . . just like all of the above mentioned women!
I am proud to say she got a "G" in (not all areas are mentioned here)
- expanding vocab
- dressing herself(jacket)
- make good use of free time
- all the gross motor areas
- using crayons, glue, blocks, scissors, puzzles, painting
- manipulating zippers, buttons, snaps
- have appropriate control over her feelings (are they sure on this one?)
- play and share with others
- only seek my fair share of the teachers attention
- ask questions
- follow directions
- participate in group singing
- learning to repeat rhythmic patterns
- use art materials properly
Needless to say Daddy and Mommy are very proud of our little girl!



2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner said...

I long for the day that I can dress myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home