Welch Family Journal

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Head Staple

Today the kids were playing upstairs in Garrett's room. I heard a loud thump and g crying. i ran in and he was rubbing his head and crying. I felt it and my hand came back with blood on it. Lovely. I asked Emma what happened. Here's the story.

Garrett: Sissy push me off the bed (they were standing on)
Emma: Ok (then she pushes)

At that point he falls backwards, hitting the kid table on his way down.

After 2 1/2 hours in the ER, he now has his 1st Head Staple. He was a brave man. He was fine letting them clean it. Then they held him and staples. He hollered once then cried for about 5 minutes. But not crazy crying, just tears and wanting to be held. Emma even cried a few tears for him. (since she was there to witness it all) 






Then we went to McDonalds for ice cream to celebrate him being so brave! 




Daddy was out of town . . . he misses all the fun stuff! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home